Lost all your valuable files?
Losing files from your system is a more common issue that occurs due to a wide range of reasons. However, these lost/deleted file can be gained back easily using recovery software. The best of all tools you can opt for is the Easy File Recovery tool. This tool is capable to carry out corrupt hard drive file recovery effectively with accuracy in the recovery process.
Some reasons behind loss of files are listed below
- Abnormal termination: Power surge occurs when there is an electric charge boost at some point in electric lines. If this occurs when you are using the system it leads to improper shutdown and results in loss of files which you were accessing at the time of shutdown.
- Malware Attacks: Viruses are programs which replicate by copying itself or copying to other programs. These infect your system when you use network or copy virus infected files to your system. It replicates and infects the files from your PC and causes its loss.
- Accidental formatting: Formatting is generally a process of deletion of the data from your storage media. The users carry out formatting process under many circumstances like during installation process, partitioning, etc. Unfortunately sometimes they end up with formatting the wrong device which leads to data loss
- Defrag Failure: Defragmentation process makes the files stored in a random manner to be stored in a contiguous manner. When there is an interruption while carrying out this process due to reasons like a power surge, system shutdown, it leads to loss of files from your storage devices
File Recovery is a fast and effective tool that is well designed to restore your files easily in all data loss scenarios. This tool has a user-friendly interface that allows users to interact with the software in an intuitive way. It is capable of identifying up to 300 file types based on its file signatures. It allows you to sort files based on its file attributes such as name, size, date, etc. This tool supports restore files Mac and Windows operating system
You also recover files from SD card after power surge, improper formatting, virus attack, accidental deletion & SD card corruption. Additionally, it allows recovery of data from FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, HFS, HFSX, NTFS, NTFS 5 and more file systems. The “Find” feature in this tool helps users to find your recovered file based on its file type. This utility provides you with an option to save your recovered file on any of the external and internal storage devices
Easily retrieve MS Office files
There are various types of files that can be generated with the help of Microsoft Office like Excel, Word, PPT and so on. They are for creating and processing various types of documents and files that are used for daily purpose. Among them the most popular one that is used is the Excel file. So, during the process of creating these files there are chances that they may get deleted accidentally. Hence with the help of this recovery application, all those files can be restored to a safer location.
Presentation files are used to make an attractive presentation for both educational & business purpose. It has unique features which help to make the PPT file attractive. But sometimes your PPT file may get deleted due to some reasons like accidental deletion, unintentional format, virus attack, etc. By using Easy file recovery tool you can easily get back deleted PPT files from the system.
Steps to use Easy File Recovery Software
Step 1 – Download and install the free edition of Easy File Recovery Software on your system. Then launch the software, and select Recover Files option from the main screen. Then, choose a logial drive from where files has to be recovered and click Scan button to begin scanning process
Step 2 – Now the software starts scanning the selected logical drive to find deleted & lost files after cut & paste. Wait untill the scanning process gets complete.
Step 3 – Upon the completion of scanning and recovery process, a list of recovered files are displayed in Data View, and File Type View.
Step 4 – Prior to saving the recovered files, you can preview a recovered file just by double-clicking on the file or by right-clicking on the file and hitting Preview button.
Step 5 – Finally, if you are satisfied with the recovery results of the software, then activate it's license key and save the recovered files at your desired location.
Tips to avoid data loss
- Take back up of your files regularly
- Install antivirus on your system and update it frequently
- Avoid installing unreliable third-party applications