Windows 8 File Recovery Software Free Download
This page guides you on how to recover deleted and lost files from Windows 8 running computers/laptops with powerful Easy File Recovery, a professional file recovery program available online. Files from Windows 8 computers can get lost or deleted due to several reasons. However, you need not worry, as long as you have this Easy File Recovery software, which supports files recovery in all data loss circumstances. To know how to recover deleted, lost, corrupted, and formatted files in Windows 8/8.1/10/7, and earlier versions, continue reading..!
Windows 8 provides improved security measures which surpass previous Windows operating systems on the basis of file security. But these measures are not capable enough for completely preventing file loss or deletion from Windows 8 computers. Files can get deleted or lost from a Windows 8 system by several ways. You can make use of software namely, Easy File Recovery tool to recover Windows 8 files in an efficient way. This software can be applied on various file systems supported by Windows 8 such as ExFAT, FAT32 and NTFS for restoring Windows 8 data with utmost ease. If you are facing problem with data loss from exFAT drive, and looking for solution then, visit: www.easyfilerecovery.org/exfat-file-recovery.html
Files can get deleted or lost from a Windows 8 computer in numerous ways. Till the space occupied by deleted data is not overwritten by other files, you can perform recovery of such data easily. Before analyzing data recovery using Easy File Recovery tool, you have to go through some scenarios where deletion of loss of files have happened.
- Accidental Deletion of Files: You cannot ignore the chances of accident deletion of files from a Windows 8 computer. Vital files can get deleted from a Windows 8 computer in quite unfortunately, while removing unwanted files. Files can get deleted by various ways like shift + delete key combination, command deletion, etc. But it is not a laborious task to recover such files deleted from Windows 8 computer. You can also perform cut paste data recovery in an effective manner with the help of this tool.
- Formatting: Imagine, you have performed a quick format on an important Windows 8 partition, instead of a performing format on other partition that contains junk data. This formatting will remove all the data from your partition.
- Third Party Tools: Some third party applications are capable of accessing important files from your Windows 8 computer seamlessly. If the reliability of such tools is an issue, they can wipe out important files from your Windows 8 hard drive.
- Antivirus Applications: Suppose the files on your Windows 8 computer got infected by harmful virus programs. If the antivirus software exists on your computer is updated, then it can delete those virus infected files.
- Transfer Error: Various errors that happen while transferring files between a Windows 8 computer and other storage mediums can lead to the deletion or loss of files. A sudden power surge is a perfect example of this.
Significant Features of Easy File Recovery Software
- This Windows 8 file recovery software has designed developed and tested by professionals before compiling this tool to an executable file. At the same time, it is virus free and digitally signed.
- Files which are recovered using this software can be sorted on various file attributes such as file name, file size, file extension and created/modified file data. You can make use of the ‘Find’ option to locate a particular file based on these attributes.
- This file and folder restoration software uses a powerful scanning algorithm to get back Windows 8 files of different types such as Word documents, ZIP archives, video files, spreadsheets, audio files, PDF files, presentations, PST files, images, and more.
- In addition to Windows 8, Easy File Recovery program is also compatible with other Windows OS including Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2003 & 2008, and earlier versions.
- You can recover data from different types of hard drives such as SCSI, IDE and SATA. Your hard disk should contain at least 50 MB free space for installation of this Windows 8 file recovery software. Only a nominal RAM of 1 GB is required for the working of this software.
Steps to Get Back Deleted or Lost Files on Windows 8 Computer:
Step 1: Download Easy File Recovery software and install it on your Windows 8 computer. Launch the software and choose “Recover Files” option from the main screen as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1. Main Window
Step 2: In the next screen, you can see two options namely "Recover Deleted Files" and "Recover Lost Files". You can choose any option here depending upon your need as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2. Select Intended Option
Step 3: In the next step, you have to select the drive from data is deleted or lost from your Windows 8 computer. After selecting the drive, click on the forward arrow at the bottom right corner of screen. Scaaning will starts now. After the completion of scanning, you can view the recovered files before restoration as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3. Recovered Data