Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 10
“How to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10?” The relevance of this question has grown further in these days, as the number of Windows 10 upgrades increases. What operating system may it be, either Windows 8 or Windows 10, most of the users give their first priority to not its features, but data protection. So, modern OS’s come with sophisticated data protection techniques in order to ensure the safety of data.
Anyhow, like any other Windows system, Windows 10 is also prone to data deletion. For recovering permanently deleted Windows 10 files, Windows 10 has some its own setbacks like keeping of file history, system restore, etc. But the success chances of such methods to get back permanently deleted Windows 10 files are believed to be very less. In order to ensure a clean data retrieval, one has to make use of advanced data recovery tools like “Easy File Recovery”.
Using this tool, you can restore Word documents, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, ZIP archives, music files, videos and much more from a Windows 10 computer. Anyhow before knowing further details about this tool, if you understand some of the common file deletion causes from a Windows 10 computer, it will be helpful for you.
Easy File Recovery tool is equipped with an optimal scanning engine which is capable of restoring deleted Windows 10 files from various types of hard drives such as IDE, SCSI, etc. with ease. This tool has a unique feature namely “Preview Recovered Files”, which you can use to evaluate the chances of recovery. You can even perform file recovery after reformat on Windows 10 hard drive partitions with this tool.
Do you want to recover permanently deleted files from your WD hard drive? Don’t worry, this is not at all a complex task if you are making use of Easy File Recovery tool for such a purpose. But this recovery is not limited to the restoration of permanently deleted WD files; even the files which lost or got inaccessible due to any reasons can recover using this tool. Want to know more about this? Just visit the following page. http://www.easyfilerecovery.org/wd-hard-drive-data-recovery.html
Some More Notable Features of Easy File Recovery Tool
- The simple GUI (Graphical User Interface) of this tool allows easy file recovery so that even people who are far behind technical aspects can make use of this tool to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10.
- By installing this tool on a Windows 10 computer, you can perform USB file recovery from various types of storage drives which have been using USB interface for transferring files. A few examples are portable hard drives, SSDs, pen drivee, etc.
- This tool supports file recovery from various flash memory cards such as SD, CF, Memory Stick, MMC, etc.
- Files deleted from NTFS partitions having ADS (Alternate Data Streams) attribute can recovered using this tool.
- You can recover deleted or lost files from various types of USB flash drives with this tool. If you want, you continue reading more on this topic to know various procedures involved in recovering USB files using this utility.
- If there are bad sectors on the drive, this tool allows creating “Disk Images” in order to bypass those sectors easily.
- More than 280 file formats can be recovered using this tool with the help of unique file signatures of those files.
- This tool not only supports NTFS partitions but assists all types of file systems like FAT, exFAT and even HFS partitions. Want to know about FAT32? You can resolve your doubts by visiting the following URL http://www.easyfilerecovery.org/deleted-files-from-fat32-external-drive.html
Steps to Get Back Deleted Files in Windows 10
Step 1: Download and install free version of this tool on your computer by clicking “Download Now” button. After downloading, launch the software by double clicking on its desktop icon. Home screen of this tool will now appear as shown in Figure 1. For your purpose, you have to select “Recover Photos” Option from it. In the next screen, you can either select “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” depending on your requirement.
Figure 1: Home Page
Step 2: In the next screen, you will see a list of drives/partitions as in Figure 2. Select your drive from which data has got erased.
Figure 2: Select your Drive
Step 3: After a deep scanning, the recovered data will be displayed. You can sort the recovered files on the basis of “File Type View” as well as “Data View” as displayed in Figure 3.
Figure 3. Recovered Data