Don’t Worry!!! You can easily recover those files using this Professional File Recovery Software…
Generally, files are stored in our system’s hard drive. At times these drives fail to work due to different reasons. When your hard drive stops working first confirm whether it’s due to physical damage or a logical problem. In case of logical problem your data can be retrieved back when you opt for a recovery tool. File Recovery tool is best among all the utilities available in the current market which ultimately restore files deleted from recycle bin in Windows 7 as well. Try this software and experience the magic of how easily file recovery can be done.
Let’s go through some scenarios which results in data loss
- Improper Shutdown:When you are accessing your file there can be possibilities of an abnormal shutdown due to reasons like power surge or when system gets hanged as a result of software or hardware malfunctioning. If this happens the file system gets triggered as a result its hierarchy disorganizes and makes the file from your hard disk inaccessible.
- Computer virus: The malicious programs so called viruses are of different type. They infect the other files by replicating themselves and cause destruction of data from it or they may delete those files completely. This infects the system and damages all the files from the hard disk completely.
- OS corruption:A stop in operating system functioning is referred to as operating system corruption. The reasons behind its corruption are virus attacks, hardware malfunctions, etc. This corruption leads to deletion or loss of files from hard drive and cause the files loss.
- Accidental deletion of files: Sometimes you may also delete files accidentally, using Shift Delete key. However, these files will not be stored in Recycle Bin and you cannot restore them manually. But the relaible and easy file recovery software can restore these files and you can check here & learn how to get back these files, using this software.
- Accidental formatting: Formatting is done by users frequently to manage their drive and keep it free from malware attack. In some cases the user may select any wrong drive/partition while formatting, which deletes all files from the corresponding drive/partition.
In all the above mentioned scenarios File Recovery tool acts has effective software to restore files from corrupted hard disk.
File recovery tool is accurate and effective software which retrieves lost / deleted files from your hard disk. It’s equipped with powerful algorithm which in capable of identifying any type of files based on its signature. This software is compatible in retrieving files from Mac operating system and Windows operating system. This tool allows you to save your recover document, music, audio, etc. files on any location of your storage media.
The preview feature provided in this software helps users to view the content of their recovered files prior to restoration. The “Save Recovery Session” feature provided in this software helps users to save the scanned results to avoid rescan and save their valuable time in future. If you are using any specific type of hard drives like SATA, SCSI and IDE then no need to worry as it can easily recover SATA hard drive data including SCSI and IDE drives. It also supports different file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and more on variouse external storage devices like external hard drive, pen drive, USB drive, memory card, etc. Hence, this software can also recover deleted files from FAT32 external devices.
Steps to recover files from hard drive
Step1:Install the File Recovery software after downloading it from the site, Launch the tool and from the first screen, select “Recover Files” option.
Figure a: Main Screen
Step2:On the second screen, select either “Recover Deleted files” option or “Recover Lost Files” option based on the data loss scenario and then click “Next” option. Select the appropriate hard drive to be scanned.
Figure b: Select drive
Step3:The recovery process gets initiated and it provides you with a list of recovered file. Preview the file and save the file on secure location.
Figure c: Recovered Files List