Software to Recover exFAT Drive Data
exFAT stands for Extended File Allocation System, which is a Microsoft file system optimized for external flash drives. This file system was developed to meet the need of using flash drive on multiple OS platform without formatting; even though it was developed by Microsoft it supports both Windows and Mac. exFAT is successor of NTFS and overcomes the limitations of NTFS.
Even though, there are many advantages of exFAT over NTFS, data may get deleted or lost from exFAT drive due to various reasons. Whatever the precaution you take there is always chance of losing data from exFAT drive due to some unexpected reasons. As exFAT support larger size files and data, losing data from exFAT may be more painful and my make you worried. But fortunately by using any relevant recovery tool, you can recover files from exFAT drive. For recovering data from exFAT drive, you should use Easy File Recovery tool which is developed by team of experts with advanced technology. This advanced tool can restore files from from exFAT flash drive within few simple clicks.
Common causes due to which file may get deleted or lost from exFAT drive
- Interruption While Transferring: Any interruption while transferring data may lead to data loss from exFAT flash drive.
- Abrupt Ejection: Abrupt ejection of flash drive from system in improper way may damage the file system of drive and lead to data loss from exFAT flash drive. So, you should eject external drive by following proper procedure.
- Improper Termination of System: Terminating system frequently in improper way while working with exFAT flash drive may lead to corruption of file system and make them inaccessible.
- Virus Attack: Virus is auto generated, unwanted programs which are always here to affect files and programs and try to alter them.
- Unintentional Format: While interfacing your flash drive on computer you may get error message like Disk is not formatted, format it now? If you click on OK option, then drive will be formatted and you will lose data from it.
- Other Causes: Besides above mentioned causes, there are more reasons due to which files can be lost from exFAT flash drive such as bad sector, damaged drive, reformatting, and so on. However, you can easily successfully recover files from exFAT drive using Easy File Recovery software without any hassle. This tool can be utilized to recover files from crashed hard drive and flash drives that are formatted with exFAT file system.
Exciting Features of Easy File Recovery Tool
Easy File Recovery is the best solution for data recovery from exFAT flash drive. This software performs quick scan of flash drive and recover files from exFAT drive within few minutes. It has inbuilt smart algorithm which enables it to identify and retrieve almost all types of files from exFAT flash drive. It can recover files after format from exFAT drive and other external storage devices. This software is built up with nice attractive GUI which enables to perform exFAT file recovery without any prior technical knowledge. Recovered data can preview prior to save it in any memory location. Even you are free to store recovered file anywhere in your storage devices. The software is compatible on Windows and Mac OS based desktop and laptop PCs to recover files from exFAT drive.
Procedures to recover files from exFAT drive
Step 1: Install the demo version of the software and interface affected exFAT flash drive. Now launch the software, and select "Recover Drives" option displayed on home screen.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, you need to select anyone option among "Partition Recovery" and "Formatted / Reformatted Recovery". Then, select the exFAT drive from which you need to recover files.
Fig 2: Select Flash Drive
Step 3: Once, the scanning process is finished you can view the recovered files in two views “Data View” and “File Type View” using “Preview” option and then save the recovered files to your desired location on computer.
Fig 3: Preview Recovered Files