AMR is an audio file format designed by Ericsson. This audio file format is created for mobile phones for voice or sound recording such as audio recordings, voice messages, voice chat, etc. This audio file format can play audio recording on multiple media players such as QuickTime, VLC, KMV, and other media players on Windows and Mac operating system. If any need arises, you can convert this file format to compatible audio file format such as MP3, AIF, and so on. using effective conversion tool.
Sometimes, like other media files these audio files gets deleted or lost due to various unintentional or intentional reason from various storage devices such as external hard drives, USB drives, memory stick, etc. In this situation, you may get panic and the first question that may arise in your mind is how to recover AMR files? Be relax!! Because, now it is possible to recover AMR files with the assistance of the most effective software called Easy File Recovery software. You can easily download and install this software to effectively perform AMR file recovery on Windows and Mac operating system. This software has got powerful scanning algorithm which is capable enough to recover AMR files from different media devices with greater ease.
Common scenarios behind the deletion or loss of AMR files:
- Accidental Deletion: Sometimes, while choosing non-essential files from drive for deletion, you may accidentally choose and delete some important files including AMR files from the drive by using "Shift + Delete" or simply "Delete" button on Windows.
- File Transfer Interruption: While transferring some audio AMR files from external storage device to computer or vice versa, if an interruption occurs like sudden power failure or abrupt termination of system or sudden removal of external storage device may results in loss of AMR file that were under transfer process.
- Virus Attack: Virus plays a major role behind the loss of files as when the store media gets affected by deadly viruses, then files goes missing from the drive or the drive gets corrupted which leads to loss of AMR files.
- File System Corruption: If the file system of your media device like pen drive or memory card gets corrupted, then you will not be able to access or extract info from it. So, corrupt or inaccessible device leads to entire data loss from it including AMR files.
However, if you want to get rid of these causes or know how to recover lost or deleted AMR files, then utilize Easy File Recovery software. With the help of this ultimate software, you can even recover file from corrupted hard drives, pen drives, portable memory cards, etc.
Significant Features of Easy File Recovery Software:
This is the reliable software specially designed to retrieve AMR files on various versions of Windows OS computers like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and so on. It also allows you to restore AMR files on Mac Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard, etc. The tool has ability to recover MP3 files after format and corruption of damaged hard drives. Using this application, you can retrieve various types of audio files such as MP3, M4A, WAV, WMR, etc. This program also facilitates you to recover other types of files like pictures, videos, documents, RAR files, system files, etc., from various storage devices such as memory cards, external hard drives, USB flash drives, etc. It can even recover deleted files from FAT 32, FAT 16, NTFS and EXFAT partitions. Using this effective tool, you can preview recovered AMR files prior to restoration. You can also use this tool to recover AMR files from the latest Windows OS like Windows 10. To know how to recover permanently deleted files from Windows 10 HDD, visit this page: www.easyfilerecovery.org/permanently-deleted-files-windows-10.html
- Take backup of important media files before formatting memory cards or hard drive
- Use safely remove option to eject external media to which files are being processed
- Always keep your system free from virus using an updated anti-virus application
Easy steps to recover AMR files:
Step 1: From the welcome window, choose “Recover Photos” option that lets you to recover all media files including AMR files as shown in Fig 1.
Figure 1: welcome window
Step 2: From next window, select either "Recover Deleted Photos" or "Recover Lost Photos" option. From this window, select the drive from which you want to recover AMR files and then click on next arrow button as shown in Fig 2.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: Finally, you will get the list of recovered files which you can view along with file signatures using “File Type View” or "Data View" option as shown in Fig 3.
Figure 3: Preview Screen